Monday, October 5, 2009

And she is off!

Gracee is officially crawling! It is actually funny how she started. Dalton accidentally dropped a gold fish cracker on the floor and being the food lover that she is Gracee stared it down. She hopped up on her knees and took off after that thing. She crawled like she has been doing it for months. On Friday i was lying in the floor watching her play and she crawls over to me and uses my legs and pulls her self up! So in a week she went from only rolling to crawling and pulling up. Wow I am gonna have my hands full now. :)

Dalton is saying small sentences now. He says "I do not", "I love you", "I want ____", "I bumped head". I know there are a lot more I just can't think of right now. It is just nice that he now can tell me what he wants and kinda hold a conversation with you. He is still doing great with the potty training. He wears his underwear during the day and wears a diaper at night. He has no accidents and he is starting to wake up at night to tell me he has to potty. I am a little nervous to put underwear on him at night in case he does have an accident.

The both of them are starting to kinda play together. They were in Dalton's room and Dalton would had toys to Gracee to play with. He is also doing better and not throwing his toys at her. I am loving this stage they are both in right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment