Monday, October 12, 2009

Painting house

I am gonna write about something other than the kids today. We moved into a new house in May and we are just now getting around to painting. All the walls right now are white. I never realized what a tough decision this would be! Me and Travis went back and forth with the living room color for a month! We finally decided on a khaki color, which made the white molding kinda pop and look good. The kitchen we decided on the color faded clay which is kinda a red orangey color. Gracee's room is a bright pink and my mother in law is painting fairies and dragon flies and stuff on it. Our bedroom is gonna be sage. I cannot decide what I am gonna do in Dalton's room. I am thinking something with trucks, cars, and tractors. Its kinda what was done in his old bedroom though. I may take him to Lowes or Home Depot and let him pick out something. My luck we are gonna come home with neon orange or bright red paint. (that is his favorite colors) I will load some pictures later today of the rooms we got painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment