Monday, October 26, 2009

Sleep

I do not know what has gotten into Dalton but he is not sleeping at night so well anymore. He wakes up crying and I go in and get him and he tells me he wants to watch cartoons. He will watch the noggin channel for like 30 minutes and go back to sleep. He has been doing this for about a week. I am hoping this passes so we can sleep all night.


Gracee can now say 5 words which are: mama, dada, papa, bubu (brother), and hey! She is growing too fast! Before I know it I am gonna have two kids running around talking all the time. Dalton now plays games with his sister. He will get on all fours and crawl around wanting Gracee to follow him, which she does. They both giggle and laugh I think they could do this all day. I love hearing them laugh. It is the sweetest sound in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment