Friday, September 25, 2009

She bites!

I got the kids pictures done this past week and they turned out really good! Here is one of my favorites:


Gracee got her first tooth last week and I think another is trying to poke through. She bit me while I was nursing her today. This caught me completely off guard because she was just a sucking away and bam she clamped down and hard! It startled me and I screamed and scared her. Now every time I nurse her she bites me. I have been just taking her off and placing her on the floor. I hope she stops doing this because that sharp little tooth hurts.
Today while I was making our lunch Dalton brought his stuffed animal that is a tiger and placed it on the floor and got a baby wipe and pretended like he was changing its diaper. He said "change him." Then he throws him across the room and said he was sleepy. I thought he was being sweet then he had to go and throw the tiger. Boys will be boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment