Thursday, August 6, 2009

Intro

Hello everyone! I have started this blog to keep a journal for my family and maybe to help relieve some stress also. Here is some background info: Me and my husband Travis got married on 5/6/06. Travis owns his own business a nursery that grows all kinds of grasses and groundcovers its a 30 year old bussiness. I worked at a bank as a teller.

We started trying for our first baby in July of 2006 and on December 26 2006 I got a BFP! Dalton was born on 8/23/07 at 38wks 6 days:


We were so happy to have a healthy baby boy! Dalton had to be put in daycare at just 6 weeks old so I could go back to work. He stayed sick constantly with ear infections and it broke my heart. We made a big decision in April 2008 that I would quit my job and stay at home with Dalton.



We were not planning on having another child for a while but someone else had other plans. I got a surprise BFP on mothers day of 2008! Gracee Jayne was born on 1/6/09!



Dalton had a hard time with his sister being around at first. Now after 7 months Dalton loves his sissy and she absolutely loves him! Our family is complete!













No comments:

Post a Comment