Monday, August 31, 2009

Big boy!

We had a lazy weekend, did nothing at all. It was very nice! Gracee has not started crawling yet, Dalton started crawling at 7 months. I am not too worried she is very happy rolling everywhere she wants to go. I am in no need for her to grow up since she is my last baby. She does say ma ma all the time and when she says it she sounds like she is saying my ma ma! I decided that since she is not really interested in bottles I am going to skip them all together. She likes cups with straws so when I am away from her I am going to pump ( I hate pumping!) and put the milk in her straw cup for her. I hope this works well.


Dalton decided he wants to be a big boy. I put his big boy underwear on him and he has had no accidents at all. Last week when I tried the underwear he had a lot of accidents. He peed in the potty first thing and when he was through he said "Good boy!" He later went in his room and was playing with his tractors. He all of a sudden came running to me and said "diaper on" I asked him if he had to go potty and he said "ok." He then pooped in the potty and peed two more times! I am very proud of the little guy! He will still of course wear diapers at nap and bedtime. I am just happy we are making some progress towards potty training. Both of the kids have colds, its Gracee's first cold ever! Neither one have fevers just a runny nose. I hope both of them are better by next week because I have an appointment for them to get their pictures done. I will leave you a picture of Dalton enjoying his four wheeler he got for his birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find an e-mail address, but I am sending you the referral link for the message board. :)

    http://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=396

    ReplyDelete