Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Dalton's birthday was the 23 and he became a 2 year old! I can't believe he is already 2! We had a birthday party for him at a place called Monkey Joe's, its a bounce house place. He absolutely loved it! The only thing he didn't like about it was there was someone dressed as a monkey there and all the little kids were terrified of it. Dalton ran from him screaming and I had to tell the person to please not come out again. I was a little nervous that it would give him nightmares because he kept saying "monkey hurt you."

Dalton got loaded with toys! He got: a bicycle, (believe it or not it is the smallest bicycle I have ever seen and he can ride it!) a big wheel, dump truck, several tractors, bubble lawn mower, fishing pole, barn with farm animals, some DVDs of tractors and trucks, money, ambulance truck, pj's, and we got him a battery powered 4 wheeler.

The following day he played all day with all of his new toys and even let Gracee Jayne play with some of them! I was shocked and proud he was sharing. He refused to take a nap so I let him play quietly in his room. When I went to check on him because he was too quiet he had fallen asleep with his tractor in his hand! It was too cute and I am still beating myself up for not taking a picture. He is a big boy now!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! I remember you from the boards! I am so happy you stopped by my blog. Was your name like SummerBaby something? I left those boards awhile ago (just out of boredom and I didn't like how slow they were), but I have a board I've been on for 2.5 years now. If you're interested in joining, let me know! Congratulations on your 2nd baby too! See, this is what happens when I lose touch with people--they have babies on me! Thanks for your nice comments, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete