Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sick baby

Sunday morning I go in to get Gracee out of her crib and she is burning up! I check her temperature and it is 101.6! First thing I thought of was oh no she has the flu!! I gave her some Motrin and about 20 minutes later she is fine and playing like nothing is wrong. I took her to the doctor Monday and find out she has an ear infection! I thought nursing was supposed to help prevent these! I am just glad it is not the flu! Tuesday she was back to her happy self and even started eating again. Now today she is whiny and will not eat a thing and acts like she does not feel good. I check her temp. and it is 99.1. I hope the antibiotic is working and its not getting worse. I hate it when any of my babies are sick!

The hubby went out of town with his brother. They will not be back until Sunday. This is our first time being away from him this long. My mother in law is staying with us at night. I don't like being alone at night. I am so looking forward to Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment